Saturday, September 12, 2009

Walmart Shopping

Ms. Rays letting me know - I am hungry momma!


Helping mommy with putting away grocery's

Is it that hard to tell?? Boy & Girl??? What more can I do?? Put a sign on them
Boy - Girl




Every week I go grocery shopping at Walmart. Oh, Yes - I said, Walmart. Really makes me mad about Walmart - Is the people that stand in the middle of aisle. Just stand there. Then they want to make a comment to me " How do you do it?"

First - I can shop very easy. WHEN PEOPLE ARE NOT STANDING IN THE WAY!
Second - If you get wraps of your kids, and not stare at mine - Maybe I would not feel like, I am about to have heart attack.

Besides that - The famous question, I get all the time - " Are they boys" Or " Your girls are so cute" Really?? Umm.. Are you color blind? I've attached a photo, of the twins this morning before we went shopping. Reagan is in a PINK CAR SEAT and Jayden is in a BLUE CAR SEAT, never mind the fact, Rays has pink on and Jayden has BLUE! Hello???

When I get home for shopping. Always take the twins out of the their seats, and keep them in the kitchen. Before you judge me.. I STAY RIGHT NEXT TO THEM! They like to play with the plastic bags. It's a lot of fun for them.

Enjoy. Have a wonderful day.



3 comments:

  1. omg that is SO annoying. I would have my daughter wearing a pink dress and someone would ask "Is the baby a boy or a girl?". Once I answered, "Can't you tell by the PINK DRESS?" And I got a bewildered look. Whatever. People are idiots and ask questions without thinking. Drives me batty!

    My kids like to play with plastic bags too! I just tie a knot in the middle of it and let them go wild. :) No judging here!!

    Super cute pictures of the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say it gets better, but even at 17 months, I still get asked "how old are your girls" or "your girls are so beautiful." Thanks...I just say, "yes, they sure are pretty in their football jerseys, aren't they, hello???!!!"

    Hang in there, it gets easier and easier getting out with them, that I can promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. time does walmart close

    ReplyDelete