Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Gym Day







It's 8:40am and the twins are still sleeping. Wow! Both only got up once last night. I put them to bed at 7 last night, and they are still sound asleep. It's been rough couple of nights for us. Between teething and the fevers. It's been hard.

Today were off to go grocery shopping. Then we will be meeting up with some moms to check up MyGym. It's a new place here for babies. It's supposed to better then Gymboree with less cost. I personally do not like Gymboree. I think, they over priced and not clean. We still go here and there, to hang out with other mothers. I rather not take them.

I will post pictures soon of MyGym. Tomorrow is Grandparents day, and we have a lot of things planned.

Have a wonderful Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment