Sunday, September 6, 2009

Twins Or Triplets

My parents invited us to go to dinner. On our way to dinner, I was thinking in the car.. " What it would be like with triplets"? Part of me, said HECK NO.. Another part " Well, I am making it with two, what's another one, right?"

Currently we use 3 cans for formula a week - $13.00 Can ( Parents Soy)
9 Diapers a day (average) - 2 cases a month $40.00 ( I use a lot of coupons)
2 Loads of laundry ( EASY on a good week)
9 - Bottles a day ( Dr. Browns - LOVE THEM)
6 jars of baby food
1 box of oatmeal
1 case of huggies wipes

Really if you look at that outline - If I did have triplets.. It would not cost anymore.. =) Just really got me thinking. Yes, a lot more work at bath time, bedtime, grocery shopping, just loading up the car. I am truly thankful my babies, and would never change a thing.. Just had a moment to reflect on my life, and thought " what it would be like to have triplets"

I always get this question " How do you do it" - I always " How do you do it?" Really? I dont know what it's like with just one baby. All I know is 2 of everything! Two noses to clean, to bottoms to clean, tons of clothes, and lots of smiles! Aww... How I love those smiles. I just do it! I have no other choice! I do what I can, and to my best ability. Some mothers might not like the choices I make, but it works for us. I do NOT judge other moms and how they raise their babies. Everyone is different, and what I do works. Or for right now.

The famous question!!! " Do twins run in your family?" REALLY ! Why do people have to ask me this??? Sometimes I ask - Did you have to much to drink that night, when you got decided to get pregnant? If you ask me this question, you will get a stupid response from me! If I do tell them my secret. Man, does that open a can of worms. I just smile and walk away.

Okay - I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment