Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flu Shots

My mother is all over me about the flu shots! I have my thoughts about this - Some say - NO and Some say - MUST DO. I heard of all the affects that can cause if you get these shots for your babies.

I wonder - Should I just take the risk - have the shots done.. and pray it works?

Or just ride the train, keep the kids in.. no play dates and hope they never get sick. When it comes time for daycare, I will take the challenge of them coming home very sick.

My husband will NOT get the Flu shot. When he first did the shot couple of years go, he got the flu afterwards. I, myself have never got the Flu shot. Considering I watch other mothers kids during the day.. I probably should.

It's hard to make this decision. I think, I will talk to the doctor on Tuesday. I just worry because the kids were born at 37weeks, with low birth weight. Plus, we just got over our first colds. Not to mentioned, I got sick too. Horrible two weeks in our house.

Just wondering..

No comments:

Post a Comment