Thursday, September 10, 2009

Teething = NO SLEEP

I really cant say to much, because Jayden was easy! For two weeks - Just had the normal stuff

Drooling
Fever
No bottle
Fussy

Nothing to bad. Now he has 3 teeth, and the 4th coming in. Ms. Reagan on the other hand! Goodness! I am actually lost for words. Last night - She went to bed at 6:30, always. I could see her through the monitor rolling around a lot.. I just figured she was getting comfortable. I finally went to lay down about 11:30.. Nice and quite in the - Awww.. Best time of the day for a mother. She just starts SCREAMING!!! I thought, I was going to have a heart attack! This is not like Reagan. You put her to bed, and she is OUT FOR THE COUNT until 8am. For that point on.. my loving daughter was up - EVERY HOUR - NON STOP! SCREAMING!! Everything I tried was not working.. I finally came to the point, waking up my husband. Within the last 8 months, I have probably woke up Jason maybe 3 times - asking for help. By 3am of a baby screaming in my ear, I had to take a break. I was actually looking for ear plugs, just to drain out the screaming. Jason got her back to bed, and I was passed out. Come 5am - back at it again! I got her up, and off we went to Starbucks at 5am. When we return, I gave her 6oz of formula with some Tylenol. I never use Tylenol with my kids, but this poor girl was in a lot of pain. On my way to Starbucks, I thought to myself " I rather have a newborn right now" at least they will eat, and go back down or at least swing.

Today - She is running a wonderful fever, cranky, just wants to be held. When this tooth comes in, I will have a party for it! It's been a rough night and day.. As I always say " This To Shall Pass" But needs to pass FAST!

Teething is rough. This is probably minor, compare to the upcoming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment