Friday, September 11, 2009

Teething Tips

Yesterday - I posted on FB about the last night with the twins. First - Thank you to everyone for your tips.

Thought I would share some


1. Humphries Teething Tablets ( Thank you Deanna)

2. Tylenol/Mortin ( Thank you, Angie)

3. If you have those mesh feeder bags you can also put some grapes or melon in the freezer and then let her chew on those thru the mesh...more interesting than a plain old teething ring ( Thank you, Nicole)

4. Baby orajel!!! keep a tube in every room!! also you can let her chew on frozen waffles or an ice pop...but the orajel works the best

5. smeared a little orajel on their bink and rubbed that around their gums as I was putting it in their mouth...that way you don't risk getting bitten by those new chompers! ( Thank you, Nicole again - she is a mother of ALL TRICKS) I always go to her for a question about ANYTHING

6. Wild Turkey worked the best for Caden. Smear a tad bit on there gums. I know it sounds crazy but believe me it works. ( THank you, Jessica)

I tried everything, but the Wild Turkey. If this cont. I might have to try that. At this point, I will try anything.

Jayden also decided to stay up last night. He finally broke his 4th tooth. It's been a rough couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment