Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Overnight Diapers!

Diaper companies also say - they have the best overnight diapers. Why is it, my little man, wakes up soaked! I can say that, I've tried almost every diaper! As we all know, diapers are NOT cheap. When you have two little ones, the monthly cost is high. Really?

Since I decided to open this up can of worms up. Even if I have a TON of coupons, the price is still so high. My daughter can only use pampers, because she has very sensitive skin. My son can only use Huggies. Goodness!! Pampers does the reward program. The other night, I took the time to enter all my reward points. Thinking - hey! Maybe I might be able to cash in my rewards for something baby related. Not! I think, they should offer, additional coupons. Just my thoughts.

I noticed, I change the twins each 6+ times a day. You do the math. Crazy.

My mom always says.. " We did not have all these diapers, when you were younger" This brings up my question, why did they change the way diapers were made? If the diapers in the good old days worked so well, why did they change them??

Just my thoughts on diapers.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you on here Tasha! I love catching up with the girls from WebMD.

    About the diapers, at least we don't have to use cloth and wash them out every day. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete