Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry for not posting..


Kitchen!


This is what they found, when tearing out the cabients! Horrible!












Faiella Family has been very busy. First, we did the photo shoot with Dustin Prickett. In between this, we started house repairs. All I can say, I am happy it's over and I am loving the changes. We went through a lot to get to the final reveal.










1. Kitchen needed to be replaced ( I will post pictures, and you can see - why)





2. Bath tub was redone





3. Back yard got cleaned up, fenced got painted ( minor project)










The biggest project was the kitchen. In between everyone coming over, doing their parts in the project. Faiella family was trying to hold it together in the house. No Kitchen = NOT A HAPPY MOMMA! I was washing bottles in the bathtub, working without running water. The kids and I, had to go stay at my sister in laws house, because the mold was horrible, when they took out the cabinets.










Everything is back to normal, and were getting back on track. Enjoy the wonderful pictures...





On another note - We're nearing 10 months, and it's really sad. Time has gone by so fast, and I hope, I truly enjoyed every second.


No comments:

Post a Comment