Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daddys Day Out with the kids

Since the twins have been born, Jason has NEVER taken them out without me. Saturday morning, I woke up and sent him a text.. " Tomorrow your taking the kids out for awhile, so I clean"! I was dead serious! I needed sometime in this house, to get things back in order. This morning, I packed up the kids and off he went.

Wow - It's amazing what I can get done, when without any kids or a husband home. I dont have to stop - Change Diapers, Feedings, Crying, worry about nap times. EXCELLENT! I forgot what that felt like, over the last 9 months.

He did a great job, and I had 4 hours by myself. Every one rooms got cleaned, bathrooms, living, kitchen and laundry. I could have done a lot more, but he came home. I am just thankful, that I could get those things done. During the week, I do as much as I can - before you know it, I have to start back over.

Looking forward to a relaxing night with the husband.. in a clean house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment