Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You

I had a lot of people email me, and I wanted to say THANK YOU. I appreciate you sharing your story, and support for me.

Since the last time I posted about my problems, things have really turned around for me. I am getting a better understanding of PPD and Panic Attacks. Thank GOODNESS! I dont take the meds anymore for PPD, because it was stemming from a lot more then PPD. I had a lot of depression with vertigo, and panic attacks.

I've been too 3 physical therapy appointments for my vertigo- WOW! I really honestly, thought it was joke that I was even going to therapy for vertigo. I was VERY nervous when I walked into the door, because all I could think about what happen at the doctors office. After collecting myself and putting my thoughts in line.. I thought to myself " What do I have to lose"?

She did couple of test on me, to make sure I had vertigo and what type. She lead me to the table, that I was NOT wanting to do. She started with right side ( the worse side), and laid me back, keep my neck very still- turning to the right. MY WORLD WAS ROCKING!!! After a few minutes, finally passed, and she rolled me into another position, and so forth. I took a break for about 5 minutes just to collect myself and wipe the tears from my eyes. She asked me - " Want to try again"? Thinking.. " What the heck, I need to get this corrected" To my surprise - IT WORKED! I could actually lay down on my left side, without my world rocking. In a short summary, she was moving the crystals back into place. That's why, she has to be very careful how she moves my head, and how long I stay there. Since my 1st appointment, I've been back twice and made big progress!!! It's getting easy for me.. I have one more session left, and actually looking forward too it.

Strange thing at hand - since that appointment! I notice the depression was getting better, and the panic attacks were not starting. Very old, so that's why I took myself off the meds, and doing a lot better!!!

This is my SMALL update.. I will update more soon. I have a lot to update. Again, thank you to everyone that has emailed/called me.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment